Thursday, March 26, 2015

Relaxation: A 200 Word Sentence

As I lay on the warm, white Cape Cod sand, an intense sense of relaxation takes over my inert body, and as the sun glistens down on me, I can feel it’s warm rays radiating my skin, and the pointless, irritating drama going around all of my friends right now leaves; all I can imagine is my so-called happy place, and I consider the place in which I lay right now my happy place, and sweat begins dripping from my forehead, so I wander over to the vast ocean which expands for eternity, but suddenly a cold, salty wave of water hits me, so I stand up and on my way to retrieve my warm, comforting towel, a very large crab bites my leg and I scream “ouch”, but right after I scream, I come to the realization that the crab is actually a small shark and I am slowly bleeding to death; a strong, handsome lifeguard comes over to try to save my life but it is too late, I am already walking slowly towards that light, which I suppose is heaven, and I remember that I will now be able to live in that same state of peace I experienced a few moments ago for the rest of eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment